In Barnsley, Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield we provide care to:
- adults of working age (aged 18 to 65) with a mental health problem;
- services to people as young as 14 experiencing the first signs of psychosis;
- child and adolescent mental health services;
- older people (over 65) with a mental health problem;
- people (mainly adults) with a learning disability whose behaviour challenges services, with intensive support needs and/or a mental health problem; and
- medium secure forensic services for people with a mental health problem and/or learning disability.
In Barnsley we also provide:
- inpatient services;
- partnership services;
- children's services;
- community rehabilitation;
- services for people with long-term conditions; and
- primary care and preventative services.
We are active partners in two Integrated Care Systems (ICSs):
- West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership; and
- South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw ICS
and we play a key role in the place-based health and care partnerships in Barnsley, Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.